Friday, October 24, 2008

It's time to come back...

It's been many months since I last wrote in my blog. My dad died on July 11, 2008 and I've been trying to figure out how to walk through this event and begin to share again on the blog. I've had many good intentions but I've not had to right words to share. Today though, I want to share a connection to a PBS story about Camp Ray of Hope (Click on the words for the link) held at Mechuwana (truly sacred and healing ground in my life). I'm not involved whatsoever in the camp, though a member of the congregation I serve is, but it spoke to me of grief, loss, and building back what has been crushed and taken away. Thanks for being patient. I'll see you soon on these pages...

1 comment:

Thom said...

Thanks for this wonderful account of ministry at the Camp, David. It's good to have you and your blog back.

Thom