Saturday, September 15, 2007

We're here!

It was a long night of flying, I saw the sunrise before 2am Maine time, and we finally got to the hotel at 6am Maine time (we left Belfast at 8am on Friday morning!). We were worried that we'd have too many people in the tour group but after talking to our guide we found out there are 5 of us...an older couple from above Syracuse, a gentleman from Brooklyn (mid-fifties) and us. It's going to be interesting! We'll update more as we can but right now I've got to get the right adapter so that I can plug into the wall...It's battery power at this point! God bless and as I write this I am aware that in just a couple of hours the folks at Belfast UMC will be having their Turkish meal with Baird Whitlock presenting an overview of our following in Paul's footsteps. Have a great time. The food we've had here so far has been good and there are lots of sweets!!! I'm trying real hard to sample only a couple at a time. Shalom!

No comments: