Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Little Johny's Dam project!

This is so cool! I've been stuck for the longest time trying to get video onto my blog and without any success. As a result, I've ignored the simple approach of writing with words and still pictures. In essence, because I could not get one thing to work, I let all things go. In our lives, how often do we let one small challenge block us from accomplishing our overall goal?
How often in our faith journey do we let the words of one person distract us hearing the real Word? Do we let one slip prevent us from walking on? Do we beat ourselves for something that God can forgive and help us to grow from so that we can move on with Christ? I feel like a stream that had been blocked by little Johny's dam of twigs and mud but now I've broken through it and can go on with a great rush of excitement and freedom. How weird is that? I think awesome is a better word! Watch out blog world, I've got video, I've got pictures, I've got words!!!
I feel like I am on the top of the world!

1 comment:

scituatedrev said...

I have a picture similar to this one - it is a great place to be - my favorite mountain!! I'm definitely going to have to figure out a way to make a trip up there soon!